INFLATABLE SAILING DINGHY
TIWAL 3.2 is the very first high performance inflatable sailing dinghy for water sports; it is designed to make navigation fun and simple and for the thrill of speed and glide. Its versatile design allows for both high performance solo use and leisure sailing in pairs. TIWAL 3.2 is 3,20m (10.5′) long and has a 5.20 m2 / 7.00 m2 (56 sq.ft / 75 sq.ft) sail. It is light, 50kg (111lbs), compact and folds away in two bags. It can be assembled and taken down in 20 minutes.
Sail singlehanded with just the mainsail, add a jib for crew, use a Pro mainsail for more power and response, Fusion can even be rowedwhen there’s no wind!
- Removable jib & simple reefing mainsail – All weather sailing
- Pro mainsail – For more power & excitement!
- Gennaker – For experienced sailors & racing
- Rowing capability – Multi functionality
Style, ergonomic excellence and what we like to call “simplicity redefined” allows Fusion to deliver the purest, most enjoyable, carefree sailing experience possible.
- Large deep, comfortable cockpit – Ideal for adults or kids
- Large spray rails & self-draining cockpit – Dry
- Modern styling & design
- Integral bow & stern handles – Ease of lifting & recovery Safe
Durable, safe and virtually maintenance free, we excuse ourselves for asking the question…………….”What’s not to like?”
- Stable, predictable & forgiving – Confidence building
- Easy to right – Easy to boarding after capsize
- High boom – Large head clearance
- Sealed topmast – Slow capsize inversion
- Towing bridle points – Bow & stern
The Maverick forecast
The people at Maverick love wind, water-sport, which is why they have worked tirelessly towards an all-weather conditions solution. Paddle, Stand-Up Sailing (SUS), Sail or Windsurf All conditions are perfect for Maverick!
The mission is simply to bring new people to the fantastic world of water sports in any way possible. The Maverick board offers a multi tool to the yacht with limited space availability looking to combine a craft for different water sports disciplines.